Friday, November 7, 2008

Photoshop Friday

Today's photoshop tricks are Lighting Effects! This is just something fun that I use to give a picture a slightly different look. The cool part is there is no need for layers on this trick, sweet right?
So, on the right hand side make sure your "Styles and Effects" toolbar is showing "Filters". If it does not, use the drop box in the toolbar to select it.
All the examples (apples) are alphabetized so scroll down to find "Lighting Effects" and simply drag and drop onto the picture. Once you have done this, you get to adjust the light to be the exact shape and angle for the look you want!
The following are both pictures I've used this trick on.
The first Picture is of Brittany. She is one of my favorite models! The second is a picture of me with some roses I got from Julian.


Side Note: All the How-To's I post on my blog are tricks I used with Photoshop Elements. There are different photoshop versions out there so please be aware that my How-to steps might not be best if you are using anything other than Elements. Im also not a professional Photoshop'er, Im just a girl who loves to use it!

No comments: