Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finalist #9

KCRA.COM does this fun contest called Photo Vote. They pick a theme and you submit photos related to whatever the theme is for the week. On Wednesday they pick 10 finalists and let you vote for your favorite! The winning photo is announced on Friday. I read the news on this website just about every morning and also try and enter a photo for Photo Vote if I have something that fits the theme. So far this has been the second time Ive been picked as a finalist! Ive never won but its still cool to see my picture in the top 10! Both pictures that have made it were of my Olde English Bulldog, Duke. This week was one of him as a baby with his toys...


Check him out. He's #9
On a HUGE side note...(I dont feel like starting a new blog)
Ive had quite a hunch lately that my boyfriend Claudiu (Julian) will be proposing to me within the next two months. He has been hinting AND just flat out talking about it to me for a few weeks now. I was excited at first but now Im just down right OBSESSED with it. It consumes my every thought and is giving me anxiety! I wake up every morning now with this darn anxious tight chest feeling because I cant control how jazzed I am at the thought of marrying him! Ugh....cant breathe......need coffee...

5 comments:

sheree said...

woot!

First of all, I totally think Duke's got this one...he's BY FAR the cutest puppers on there ;)

And I am pretty anxious about your engagement too, as you already know. The waiting game would drive me crazy!

Gretchen said...

Hey Tiff, I love your blog. I want to get the Photoshop element for X-Mas, but I'm not a photographer and I have a nice camera, but it's no professional one by any means. Do you think it will be worth it for me? Also good luck on the engagement, maybe a Christmas gift? You should put up a post on how you guys met, for those who don't know...like me. Take Care.

Tiffany said...

Hi Gretchen! You dont need to be a photographer or have a fancy camera to use photo shop! I still use my little Kodak camera (held together by scotch tape, no joke) from time to time. Elements is the best way to go too btw. Its more user friendly in my opinion. AND...my next post will be about how Julian and I met!

Anonymous said...

duke is so the cutest pup! what do you get if you win the kcra prize?
i have a picture that i want to send you so you can "do something" with it in photoshop. its a random picture i took in amsterdam and ive always wanted a cool effect done to it so i could frame it....

Tiffany said...

I dont think there is a prize for winning Photo Vote....maybe I'll find out today :)

Send me the pic and I'll see what I can do!!