Monday, January 19, 2009

Wedding Dress

So, because my Fiance doesnt know I have a blog..I fugured it would be safe to post pictures of me in my wedding dress! In total I probably tried on about 15 dresses and all the styles I really liked just didnt do anything for me. I decided to try on a dress that was opposite of what I (thought) I wanted. Turns out....it was THE dress!

Here it is...

Also pictured is my cousin Nicole modeling the bridesmaid dresses. The color looks dark but its not...its kind of a soft steel blue? lol I cant describe it better than that...

Out of respect for Julian's church and family, Ive decided I will wear a removable halter strap for the ceremony. My moms good friend is a seamstress and will be making it for me :) So..the pic below is what it will kinda look like..

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Awww...I love it, so beautiful. Funny story Nathan was with me when I got my dress. I was here in San Diego, with no family or friends. Nathan was all I had, we thought it was pretty funny.

sheree said...

yay!
purdy!

Anonymous said...

how exciting! is that your real jewelry and hair piece? i want closes up- i dig the fleur d'lys necklace (if that is what it is..i can see it very well)

Stacey said...

soo pretty! love the middle with it crossing and wrapping around!!