Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mini Vent Session..

This past weekend my cousin Nicole came to visit and to join my mom, Julian and myself at the big bridal show at Cal Expo on Sunday. It was PACKED....but I did get some good brochures for vender's I still need. Anywho..


After the Expo I had Nicole snap a few pictures of Julian and I in hopes of a good pic for our Save-The-Date cards. We ended up with a mess of silly pictures...but there were a few good ones that I really really liked.

Yesterday at work I was flipping through them on my computer so I could email one to my mom when a co-worker asked what they were for/from. I explained that they were maybe going on my save the date card for my wedding. He then...WITHOUT me asking...gave his opinion. Which of course, was negative....saying it looked like a "tangled mess of arms and legs" and "you look awkward and your arm doesnt look like it belongs to you" WOW...really? Thanks....

He was DEAD serious too. Why is it that people feel the need to tell me negative things? I realize that maybe he didnt mean to be rude but I dont care....it WAS rude. It would have maybe been different if I asked for his opinion. Ive heard some pretty negative things since Ive been engaged and it blows. Please someone tell me this is normal? Ugh..


Here is one of the pics I liked....but now wont be using....

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I like the picture, the guys seems like an asshole that thinks people care to hear his pathetic two cents.

Tiffany said...

lol thanks gretchen and you are right! He is an asshole.

sheree said...

dude...I have no idea what the hell he was talking about. Sounds like someone was sippin' on the haterade. Douchebag.

I love it!

ps...um, where are you? Are we friends still? ;)